Visitors, including guests, contractors and vendors, to any MCW campus are asked to refrain from coming to campus. Badge-access is required to enter any campus building. All MCW-sponsored site visits or gatherings of more than 10 individuals are cancelled and/or must be rescheduled for a later date. For MCW updates on the COVID-19 pandemic, visit covid19.mcw.edu.
The Faculty Collaboration Database (FCD) was developed to foster collaboration between faculty members of the Medical College of Wisconsin and with other members of the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI). The goal of the FCD is to support and enhance the research advances, patient care needs, educational excellence and business requirements of the College.
• 2,563 Profiles • Extensive profile creation and research interest keywords to support collaboration
• 38,666 searchable publications tied to profiles
• Online CVs in standardized format • Downloadable as PDF or Word documents
• Supports both the old and new formats
• Cancer Center • Cardiovascular Center • Neuroscience Research Center
NIH Funding Acknowledgment:Important Reminder – Please acknowledge the NIH when publishing papers, patents, projects, and presentations resulting from the use of CTSI resources by including the NIH Funding Acknowledgement.