- About Us
- Education & Training
- Career Development
- Programs & Degrees
- Undergrads & High School
- News & Events
The Medical College of Wisconsin’s Digestive Disease Center is accepting grant applications for fiscal year 2015. This Funding Opportunity Announcement issued by the... Read More ›
Every doctor, scientist, and researcher has a personal reason for doing the work that they do. Each of us, as community members,... Read More ›
The Bridge to Cures Advisory Board and Seed and Growth Committee currently seek applications for the Healthcare Innovation Pitch (HIP) Event.Read More ›
MCW Faculty and Staff Collaborate with Northwestern University and the Indiana Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center to Cardiovascular Phenotype the Berne Amish
A team from the Medical College of Wisconsin, led by Jennifer L. Strande MD, PhD, joined with researchers from Northwestern University and... Read More ›
After a long winter, it seems everyone is ready for some sun. But how much is too much to keep yourself healthy?... Read More ›
We invite and encourage you to join us as we strive to advance clinical and translational science by bringing together the CTSI and the community in a multidisciplinary research and training environment to improve the health and well-being of the citizens of Wisconsin and people worldwide.
How does being a member benefit me?
The CTSI provides a vast array of services to its members, including:
- Access to educational, training, and career development programs;
- Eligibility for local and national CTSA pilot grant funding opportunities;
- CTRSO assistance defining, identifying, and navigating available resources that will guide the researcher from concept to publication;
- Written letters of support when applying for research funding;
- Access to mentoring programs.
What does the CTSI expect in return?
The CTSI does not charge for membership, but does expect support by:
- Committing to the CTSI mission
- Acknowledging the CTSA when publishing manuscripts that have been supported in some way by the CTSI
- Providing us with a PDF file and copy of the manuscript
- Collaborating and sharing your expertise with other CTSI members