2014 Integrating Research into Clinical Practice (IRCP): Innovations in Healthcare Delivery, Pilot Grants RFA
Funding Opportunity The fundamental goal of this RFA is to stimulate innovative pilot projects that promise to measurably and meaningfully improve delivery of healthcare in terms of clinical quality, patient experience, value and efficiency through development of Research Product Lines (RPLs).Read More ›
On Thursday, April 17th, Please join the MCW Cancer Center in welcoming Dr. Teri Albrecht. We encourage all faculty and staff with... Read More ›
Where will the next generation of drugs come from? A major new initiative is helping industry and academic institutions "break down the... Read More ›
We invite and encourage you to join us as we strive to advance clinical and translational science by bringing together the CTSI and the community in a multidisciplinary research and training environment to improve the health and well-being of the citizens of Wisconsin and people worldwide.
How does being a member benefit me?
The CTSI provides a vast array of services to its members, including:
- Access to educational, training, and career development programs;
- Eligibility for local and national CTSA pilot grant funding opportunities;
- CTRSO assistance defining, identifying, and navigating available resources that will guide the researcher from concept to publication;
- Written letters of support when applying for research funding;
- Access to mentoring programs.
What does the CTSI expect in return?
The CTSI does not charge for membership, but does expect support by:
- Committing to the CTSI mission
- Acknowledging the CTSA when publishing manuscripts that have been supported in some way by the CTSI
- Providing us with a PDF file and copy of the manuscript
- Collaborating and sharing your expertise with other CTSI members
Join Now →