- About Us
- Education & Training
- Career Development
- Programs & Degrees
- Undergrads & High School
- News & Events
CTSI funds innovative, multidisciplinary programs that advance Clinical and Translational Research.
Children’s Research Institute is pleased to announce Request for Proposals... Read More ›
- Core support for facilities conducting research in novel methodologies
- Infrastructure support for services that promote clinical and translational research
- Support for the enhancement of technology transfer services & expertise
- Co-funding grant opportunities with A Healthier Wisconsin and the Biomedical Technology Alliance
Translational Funding Opportunities
One of the critical steps for stimulating clinical and translational science will be the development of grant programs that will:
- provide seed funding for new and promising clinical and translational projects;
- provide a mechanism for young investigators to focus efforts in clinical and translational research;
- stimulate collaborative research between bench and clinical investigators with similar areas of interest; and
- foster interdisciplinary collaborations between constituent groups in the CTSI.
Through opportunities within the CTSI, interdisciplinary collaborations between the participating institutions will be fostered to transform the environment in southeastern Wisconsin to an energized and cooperative involvement to support and promote clinical and translational research.
Funding Alert Service Team (FAST Service)
Linking Faculty to Grant Opportunities
With literally hundreds of funding sources with thousands of individual programs and opportunities determining which of these sources are appropriate for your projects, can be a daunting task that demands a variety of approaches.
In an effort to assist you in advancing your research, funding search services are being offered by MCW Libraries and the Office of Research in partnership with the Office of Development to alert you to potential funding opportunities.
Additional Sources of Funding
- Biotechnology & Bioengineering Center
- MCW Cancer Center
- Healthier Wisconsin Partnership Program
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI)
- MCW Radiological Terrorism Countermeasures Award
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) & Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR)