11 Oct CTSI/Cancer Center Collaborative Workshop
Future Directions & Opportunities for Cancer-related Research Collaboration
This workshop is aimed towards investigators associated with the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) institutions who are interested in cancer-related research.
- To allow investigators to share their current and future research plans
- To facilitate interdisciplinary collaborations among investigators at partnering institutions
- To develop new opportunities for collaboration with community and industry partners
Format will include:
- Opening address by Ming You, MD, PhD, Senior Associate Dean for Cancer Research, Education and Clinical Care, Professor of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Director of MCW Cancer Center
- Plenary sessions and round table discussions. Box lunch provided
- Lunch presentation: “Availability of and Access to CTSI Resources” by Jeanne Hossenlopp, PhD, Vice Provost for Research, Dean of the Graduate School, Marquette University
Date / Time:
Friday, December 16, 2011 – 8:00 am 4:00 pm
Marquette University – Alumni Memorial Union
1442 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53233-2238
Registration is FREE!
Please RSVP by December 12, 2011.
The registration deadline is December 12, 2011. Registration is limited to investigators with CTSI Memberships. If you haven’t joined the CTSI yet, you can register for the event and join CTSI in one easy step.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation of Credit Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The following planners have disclosed that they have no commercial interests: Dr. Arthur Hefti, Dr. Ted Kotchen and Scott Belanger.