11 Oct 2024 Translational Science Ensemble Awards
The Clinical & Translational Science Institute of Southeast Wisconsin (CTSI) will advance the field of translational science by funding two Translational Science Research Ensembles, $50,000 each.
The product of these Ensembles should result in the identification and removal of obstacles and roadblocks that slow the performance and progress of Translational Research and expedite the delivery of healthcare solutions. Teams will form around an identified translational barrier of their choice, and create solutions that accelerate the translational process.
- October 11, 2023 – RFA Release
- October 16, 2023 – Begin Consultation Sessions
- October 31, 2023: – Town Hall RFA Discussion (Virtual) at Noon.* Meeting Link
- November 1, 2023: – Town Hall RFA Discussion (Virtual) at 5pm.* Meeting Link
- November 27, 2023: – Letter of Intent (Required)
- By December 15, 2023: – Begin Pre-Ensemble meetings (Required) with CTSI Project Manager and applicant team for team building, development of shared goals, and proposal development.
- March 11, 2024 – Proposal Deadline; Allows ~5 months for Pre-Ensemble meetings and proposal development
- April 8, 2024 – Start Date
This is a unique opportunity in which non-traditional investigators or “translational research accelerators” could apply such as experts in clinical trial protocol development, patient recruitment and retention, budget development, grant management, clinical research coordination, project management, human subject research regulations and processes (IRB), advertising and communications, legal and risk management, intellectual property, etc.
All investigators and translational research accelerators at CTSI partner institutions are eligible to participate in this funding opportunity. Partner institutions include Medical College of Wisconsin, University of WisconsinMilwaukee, Marquette University, Milwaukee School of Engineering, Children’s Wisconsin, Versiti Blood Center, Froedtert Hospital, and Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
For complete details and to apply, please review the RFA today. Letter of intent is due November 27, 2023.
Contact Michael Anello (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.