Where will the next generation of drugs come from? A major new initiative is helping industry and academic institutions "break down the... Read More ›
This month, we invited our partner organizations to answer two questions: "What is CTSI doing right?" and "Where can CTSI do better?" As... Read More ›
A challenge for most clinical research institutions is accruing enough patients to make study results meaningful, particularly in cases involving rare diseases. ... Read More ›
We invite and encourage you to join us as we strive to advance clinical and translational science by bringing together the CTSI and the community in a multidisciplinary research and training environment to improve the health and well-being of the citizens of Wisconsin and people worldwide.
How does being a member benefit me?
The CTSI provides a vast array of services to its members, including:
- Access to educational, training, and career development programs;
- Eligibility for local and national CTSA pilot grant funding opportunities;
- CTRSO assistance defining, identifying, and navigating available resources that will guide the researcher from concept to publication;
- Written letters of support when applying for research funding;
- Access to mentoring programs.
What does the CTSI expect in return?
The CTSI does not charge for membership, but does expect support by:
- Committing to the CTSI mission
- Acknowledging the CTSA when publishing manuscripts that have been supported in some way by the CTSI
- Providing us with a PDF file and copy of the manuscript
- Collaborating and sharing your expertise with other CTSI members
Join Now →