- About Us
- Education & Training
- Career Development
- Programs & Degrees
- Undergrads & High School
- News & Events
After a long winter, it seems everyone is ready for some sun. But how much is too much to keep yourself healthy?... Read More ›
A PROJECT OF Wisconsin Breast Cancer Symposium: Innovation and Action to END BREAST CANCER SATURDAY, MAY 30, 2015 8am - 3:30pm Networking reception to follow. Check the Symposium... Read More ›
We invite and encourage you to join us as we strive to advance clinical and translational science by bringing together the CTSI and the community in a multidisciplinary research and training environment to improve the health and well-being of the citizens of Wisconsin and people worldwide.
How does being a member benefit me?
The CTSI provides a vast array of services to its members, including:
- Access to educational, training, and career development programs;
- Eligibility for local and national CTSA pilot grant funding opportunities;
- CTRSO assistance defining, identifying, and navigating available resources that will guide the researcher from concept to publication;
- Written letters of support when applying for research funding;
- Access to mentoring programs.
What does the CTSI expect in return?
The CTSI does not charge for membership, but does expect support by:
- Committing to the CTSI mission
- Acknowledging the CTSA when publishing manuscripts that have been supported in some way by the CTSI
- Providing us with a PDF file and copy of the manuscript
- Collaborating and sharing your expertise with other CTSI members