- About Us
- Education & Training
- Career Development
- Programs & Degrees
- Undergrads & High School
- News & Events
We wanted to pass on the following two opportunities. Please distribute far and wide. Please see the attached slide set and handouts summarizing BRAIN Human Research Opportunities. Brief summary is as follows: BRAIN... Read More ›
Funding Opportunity CTSI announces the 2016 Call for Research Proposals for the Pilot and Collaborative Clinical and Translational Research Grants.Read More ›
More than half of the nearly 11,000 admissions to Milwaukee County's psychiatric crisis service last year involved an emergency detention by police.... Read More ›
The Medical College of Wisconsin has made major strides in organ transplants. With its hospital partners, the Division of Transplant Surgery provides... Read More ›
We invite and encourage you to join us as we strive to advance clinical and translational science by bringing together the CTSI and the community in a multidisciplinary research and training environment to improve the health and well-being of the citizens of Wisconsin and people worldwide.
How does being a member benefit me?
The CTSI provides a vast array of services to its members, including:
- Access to educational, training, and career development programs;
- Eligibility for local and national CTSA pilot grant funding opportunities;
- CTRSO assistance defining, identifying, and navigating available resources that will guide the researcher from concept to publication;
- Written letters of support when applying for research funding;
- Access to mentoring programs.
What does the CTSI expect in return?
The CTSI does not charge for membership, but does expect support by:
- Committing to the CTSI mission
- Acknowledging the CTSA when publishing manuscripts that have been supported in some way by the CTSI
- Providing us with a PDF file and copy of the manuscript
- Collaborating and sharing your expertise with other CTSI members