- About Us
- Education & Training
- Post-Doctoral Programs
- Pre-Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs, Seminars, and Lectures
- High School & Undergraduate Programs
- News & Events
The Community Engagement Program of the Clinical and Translational Science Institute of Southeast Wisconsin, as a component of the online Introduction to Community Engagement Course, is offering this semester-end grand rounds.Read More ›
Some of us have been around long enough to remember a time before the Internet, before cell phones, and before personal computers.... Read More ›
To accelerate this emerging field, the National Science Foundation (NSF) announced four awards totaling more than $5 million to establish regional hubs for data science innovation.Read More ›
We invite and encourage you to join us as we strive to advance clinical and translational science by bringing together the CTSI and the community in a multidisciplinary research and training environment to improve the health and well-being of the citizens of Wisconsin and people worldwide.
How does being a member benefit me?
The CTSI provides a vast array of services to its members, including:
- Access to educational, training, and career development programs;
- Eligibility for local and national CTSA pilot grant funding opportunities;
- CTRSO assistance defining, identifying, and navigating available resources that will guide the researcher from concept to publication;
- Written letters of support when applying for research funding;
- Access to mentoring programs.
What does the CTSI expect in return?
The CTSI does not charge for membership, but does expect support by:
- Committing to the CTSI mission
- Acknowledging the CTSA when publishing manuscripts that have been supported in some way by the CTSI
- Providing us with a PDF file and copy of the manuscript
- Collaborating and sharing your expertise with other CTSI members