19 Jul Discovery Radio – Episode #63 – Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
It’s a virus-type so common that almost every male and female in the U.S. will contract some form of it during their lifetime. The good news is, it’s preventable.
But, for some, it can have devastating consequences. We’re learning all about the Human Papillomavirus (HPV).
Later, we’ll discover a clinical trial that’s showing promising results for treating active HPV infection in women.
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- University of Michigan
- HPV Fact Sheets & Other Important Information
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccines – National Cancer Institute, NIH
- Genital HPV Infection – Fact Sheet – Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The HPV Connection – The Oral Cancer Foundation
- Fact Sheets: The HPV & Anal Cancer Foundation
- HPV Risk and Prevention – Foundation for Women’s Cancer