18 Mar Discovery Radio: Episode #95 – Groundbreaking Discoveries in Resuscitation Research: A 35 Year History
Resuscitation is an absolute cornerstone of emergency medicine. For over 35 years, important discoveries in resuscitation research have been made right here in our community, including advancements in EKG technology, AED devices, and CPR protocols. Discover groundbreaking resuscitation research inside this edition of CTSI Discovery Radio!
- Department of Emergency Medicine, MCW
- Resuscitation Research Center (RRC), MCW
- Get With The Guidelines – Resuscitation, American Heart Association
- Training Programs (CPR, AED, ECC), American Heart Association
- CPR Anytime Training Kit, Amercan Heart Association