19 Jan Discovery Radio – Episode #9 – Type 2 Diabetes & Eating Well
Do you or someone you know have Type 2 Diabetes? It is an epidemic among adults in Wisconsin and across the country. In this episode of CTSI Discovery Radio, find out how a balanced diet can be one of your best tools to manage Type 2 diabetes.
- Jacquelyn Fredrick, President and CEO, BloodCenter of Wisconsin
- Harry B. Greenberg, MD, Stanford Spectrum: The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Research and Education
- Ann Albright, PhD, RD, Director, Division of Diabetes Translation, Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- David Nelson, PhD, MS, Assistant Professor, Family & Community Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Andrea Moosreiner, CTSI Bionutritionist, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Karen Tredwell, Executive Director, Food Pantry of Waukesha County