Discovery Radio – Episode #10 – Exercise & Aging
Are you sitting down? Well, you may want to stand up for this. In this episode of CTSI Discovery Radio, hear how moderate physical exercise may hold the key to healthy blood vessels and a healthy heart as you age. We’ll define “moderate” next on CTSI Discovery Radio.
- Elizabeth Bedwell, Vice President of Research Administration, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Research Foundation
- Philip A. Kern, MD, Director, Center for Clinical and Translational Science, University of Kentucky
- Drew Carlson, PhD, Program Director, Division of Cardiovascular Sciences, National Heart, Lung & Blood Institute
- Michael E. Widlansky, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Medicine
- Jay Matz, Communications Director, American Heart Association