24 Nov Discovery Radio – Episode #7 – Alzheimer’s Awareness Month
It is estimated that as many as 5 million Americans age 65 and older have Alzheimer’s Disease, possibly without any symptoms. On this episode of CTSI Discovery Radio, we’ll talk with world-renowned researchers and the US Senator raised by an NIH funded scientist to see what new discoveries may make Alzheimer’s Disease a distant memory some day.
- John R. Raymond, MD, President, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Creighton (Tony) Phelps, PhD, Deputy Director of the Division of Neuroscience, NIA and the Director for the Alzheimer’s Disease Centers Program
- Piero G. Antuono, MD, Professor of Neurology, Pharmacology, and Toxicology
Director of the Dementia Research Center
- Tammy Baldwin, US Senator, Wisconsin
- Tom Wachs, Meteorologist, FOX6