21 Apr Discovery Radio – Episode 108 Giving a Voice to Aphasia
Aphasia is a condition that negatively affects a person’s ability to speak. But innovative research is happening right here in our community to treat it. We’re giving a voice to Aphasia…inside this edition of CTSI Discovery Radio!
- Department of Neurology (MCW)
- Language Imaging Laboratory (MCW)
- Aphasia, Froedtert Hospital (FMLH)
- Aphasia Speaks Podcast
- National Aphasia Association (NAA)
- National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIH)