19 Apr Discovery Radio – Episode #60 – All About Asthma
It affects over 26 million Americans, including more than 6 million children. Fortunately, it is treatable.
On today’s show, we’ll focus on asthma and efforts to improve treatments for it. We’ll also learn about an asthma-related study that’s focusing on air-quality in daycares. And we’ll discover an experimental oral asthma drug that could eliminate the need for inhalers. It’s all about asthma, inside this edition of CTSI Discovery Radio!
- Fight Asthma Milwaukee Allies
- Wisconsin Asthma Coalition
- Information about asthma from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Information about asthma from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Milwaukee Institute for Drug Discovery (MIDD), UWM: Website | Introductory Video
- Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, College of Letters & Science, UWM