14 Sep Conference on Clinical Research for Rare Diseases
The conduct of clinical research in rare diseases is essential.
Despite their rarity, many fundamental advances in medicine have come from the study of rare diseases and these have benefited common diseases. In order to assure the future of this research, the training of the next generation of investigators in this field is important.
On October 2, 2012 the Rare Diseases Clinical Research Network will host the 3rd Conference on Clinical Research for Rare Diseases in Rockville, Maryland.
Who Should Attend:
- New investigators
- Junior faculty
- Others interested in rare disease research methodology
Attendees have the opportunity to:
- Meet key leaders in rare diseases research
- Engage in formal and informal networking and idea generation with other trainees and investigators.
- Discuss career development and strategic planning for academic success.
- Explore research collaborations.
Registration is $100 and includes meals, refreshment breaks and meeting materials. Travel awards are available on a competitive basis.
For more information, visit www.rdcrn.org/conference