02 Apr CTSI Now Accepting Applications for Pilot Start-up Awards
The Clinical & Translational Science Institute of Southeast Wisconsin (CTSI) is now accepting applications for the Start-up Award within the Pilot Translational & Clinical Studies Program to support pilot preparatory work.
Start-up projects are small, short-term feasibility studies for the purpose of developing a strong, highly competitive proposal for our traditional pilot award. Project duration is 6 months.
Six awards are available for up to $12,500 each.
- For projects with an MCW PI or Co-PI, application due via eBridge Funding Proposal to MCW GCO: May 8, 2018 @ 11:59 a.m.
- Application deadline to CTSI via online REDCap form:
May 15, 2018 @ 5:00 p.m.
- IRB/OCRICC/IACUC approvals due: May 31, 2018
- Project start date: October 1, 2018
- Project end date: March 31, 2019
The CTSI seeks to stimulate inter-institutional and interdisciplinary translational and clinical research among the CTSI partner institutions. This award is supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
For complete details and to apply, please visit CTSI Start-up Awards.