03 Apr CTSI Now Accepting Applications for Pilot Start-up Awards
The Clinical & Translational Science Institute of Southeast Wisconsin (CTSI) is now accepting applications for the Start-up Award within the Pilot Translational & Clinical Studies Program to support pilot preparatory work.
Start-up projects are small, short-term feasibility studies for the purpose of developing a strong, highly competitive proposal for our traditional pilot award. Project duration is 6 months.
Four awards are available for up to $12,500 each.
- For projects with an MCW PI or Co-PI:
- an eBridge Funding Proposal (FP) must be submitted to MCW Grants & Contracts Office (GCO) by: May 8, 2019 @ 11:59 a.m. CDT; and
- once the FP has been institutionally approved, the completed application must be submitted via REDCap to CTSI by: May 15, 2019 @ 5:00 p.m. CDT
- For projects without an MCW PI or Co-PI, the completed application must be submitted via REDCap to CTSI by: May 15, 2019 @ 5:00 p.m. CDT
- Regulatory approvals, if applicable: May 31, 2019
- Notifications of recommendation for award: July 2019
- Project start date: October 1, 2019
- Project end date: March 31, 2020
The CTSI seeks to stimulate inter-institutional and interdisciplinary translational and clinical research among the CTSI partner institutions. This award is supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).