03 May 2020 Traditional Pilot Awards RFA Now Available
The Clinical & Translational Science Institute of Southeast Wisconsin (CTSI) is pleased to announce our Request for Applications for the 2020 Traditional Pilot Awards. The CTSI Translational and Clinical Studies Program Traditional Pilot Awards are supported by the Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Research and Education Program (AHW REP) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
The total available funding CTSI is offering for the 2020 cycle is $50,000 each for up to 12 meritorious projects. Due to the importance of supporting research to address the opioid epidemic in alignment with the NIH HEAL Initiative, the CTSI has set aside funding for up to 3 meritorious opioid-related pilot studies for the 2020 cycle. This does not preclude the funding of additional pilot proposals that are opioid-related and demonstrate merit.
- Intent to Apply deadline: June 1, 2019, 5:00 p.m. CDT
- Application deadline: August 1, 2019, 5:00 p.m. CDT
- Notification of recommendation for award: Mid-November 2019
- IRB submission deadline: December 1, 2019 | Important information about this deadline is available on the RFA page.
- Mandatory orientation: January 2020
- Project start date: April 1, 2020
- Project end date: March 31, 2021
These awards are intended to stimulate inter-institutional and interdisciplinary translational and clinical research among the CTSI partner institutions. By supporting collaboration, these awards will promote best practices in team science research.