15 Jun 2020 KL2 Mentored Career Development Program Award RFA Now Available
The Clinical & Translational Science Institute of Southeast Wisconsin (CTSI) is pleased to announce our Request for Applications for the 2020 KL2 Mentored Career Development Program Award.
These awards will be supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and are open to full-time junior faculty at all CTSI partner institutions, including the Medical College of Wisconsin, Marquette University, Milwaukee School of Engineering, and University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee. The overall goal of this award is to provide training opportunities for investigators working in clinical/translational research to become competitive, independent investigators.
The total available funding CTSI is offering for the 2020 cycle will be up to $139,700 annually for two years. Recipients are selected on a competitive basis. Two scholars will be awarded this cycle.
We're sorry, the registration period for this event has passed.
- Application Release Date: June 15, 2020
- Application Submission Deadline: July 27, 2020
- Funding proposal submission to institutional grant office: July 20, 2020
- Notification of application status: August 21, 2020
- IRB Submission Deadline: August 31, 2020
- IRB Approval Deadline: September 25, 2020
- Anticipated start date: November 1, 2020
To view the full RFA and begin an application, please visit the 2020 Mentored Career Development Program Award page.