17 Nov Discovery Radio – Episode #43 – All of Us Research Program
Perhaps by now you’ve already heard about Precision Medicine, the revolutionary new approach of improving healthcare to the meet specific needs of individuals. On today’s show, we’ll share insight into a bold, exciting nationwide research program, designed to accelerate progress toward a new age of Precision Medicine for all of us. Learn about the All of Us Research Program, inside this edition of CTSI Discovery Radio!
- Francis Collins, MD, PhD, Director, NIH
- Eric Dishman, Director, All of Us Research Program, NIH
- Murray Brilliant, PhD, Director, Center for Human Genetics, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute
- Jeffrey Whittle,MD, MPH; Physician, ZVAMC; Professor, Department of Medicine, MCW
- Gilbert C. White II, MD, Executive VP for Research, BCW; Professor, Department of Medicine, Biochemistry, and Pharmacology & Toxicology, MCW