19 Apr A-TRU seeking Medical Director and Associate Medical Director
The Clinical & Translational Science Institute of Southeast Wisconsin (CTSI) is seeking applications for a Medical Director (20%) and an Associate Medical Director (10%) of its Adult-Translational Research Unit (A-TRU). The responsibilities for these individuals include the following:
- Committed day-to-day on-site supervision of the A-TRU
- Ability to manage a busy research infrastructure and supervise personally the conduct studies in support of all phases of clinical trials
- Overall responsibility for quality and safety of research performed at A-TRU
- Leading the processes for providing services in the A-TRU
CTSI is seeking MCW faculty with the following qualifications:
- MD with research training
- MCW faculty at the rank of assistant professor or higher
Willingness to commit the time necessary is essential. In addition, approval from the department chair is required.
Interested faculty, please send your CVs Dr. Tom Aufderheide.