09 Jan CTSI Hosts Real-Time IRB Lunch and Learn
Come and learn about the Real-Time IRB review process from investigators, study staff, and IRB members who have had their research reviewed via this innovative mechanism. Presenters will discuss the Real-Time IRB review process, studies that are best suited for this type of review, and lessons learned from the past year of implementation. Come and get your questions answered!
This initiative has been designed to provide a mechanism to:
- Assign a research submission for review at a Convened IRB Committee within 14-20 days from the date of submission to approval
- Provide a mechanism to guarantee against tabling
- Issue approval letter with little to no conditions on the first review
A light lunch will be provided. No registration is required. If you have questions, please contact CTSI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real-Time IRB Lunch and Learn
- January 25, 2018 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. in M2035-M2085
- February 22, 2018 from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. in M2550-M2580
- March 22, 2018 from 1130 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Location TBD.