25 Mar Clinical Trial Financial Management Workshop: Fall, 2022
Clinical Trial Financial Management Workshop
The goal of this workshop is to enable interaction with content experts and provide tips, templates and tools for successful financial management of clinical trials. This content will be presented by members of the MCW CTO and other experienced research professionals.
- Present best practices for budget development and financial management
- Prepare a comprehensive budget covering all study costs
- Provide overview of a typical budget negotiation
- Create a Funding Proposal in eBridge
- Provide overview of contract negotiation tactics
- Provide templates for payment tracking and reconciliation
Any staff, faculty member, resident or fellow wishing to learn about clinical trial financial management, focusing primarily on industry-sponsored trials.
As MCW continues to move through the phases of the COVID-19 recovery plan, we may once again be able to offer this workshop in-person (in addition to virtual). However, depending on current MCW guidance regarding capacity and distancing restrictions, we may be limited in the number of attendees we can accommodate in-person. At this time, we will give preference for in-person attendance to the first 25 registrants who select that option; others will be provided with virtual attendance information. Thank you for your understanding.
- Spring: Thursday, April 7, 2022 @ 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Fall: Thursday, September 15, 2022 @ 8:00 am – 12:00 pm | Register Now