Frequently Asked Questions
How does being a member benefit me?
CTSI provides a vast array of services to its members, including:
- Access to educational, training, and career development programs;
- Eligibility for local and national CTSA pilot grant funding opportunities;
- CTRSO assistance defining, identifying, and navigating available resources that will guide the researcher from concept to publication;
- Written letters of support when applying for research funding;
- Access to mentoring programs.
What does CTSI expect in return?
CTSI does not charge for membership, but does expect support by:
- Committing to the CTSI mission
- Acknowledging the CTSA when publishing manuscripts that have been supported in some way by CTSI
- Providing us with a PDF file and copy of the manuscript
- Collaborating and sharing your expertise with other CTSI members